Adventure Buggy Tour Gran Canaria
From € 85,50
Adventure Buggy Tour Gran Canaria
On this buggy tour you will get insights into some of the most beautiful spots of Gran Canaria. Drive through the impressive landscape of the Fataga Natural Park by your buggy.
The buggy tour takes you to Ayagaures and its viewpoint Pedro Gonzales from where you will see up to the Roque Nublo, the landmark of the island a natural monument and overlook the valley with its water reservoir bordered by imposing mountains. An absolutely breathtaking view!
And this is the point where the real fun actually starts, because the route now continues on unpaved stretches off-road and leads you right into the middle of the impressive mountain world of Gran Canaria.
Drivers license class B
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a buggy need to have a drivers license class B, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 18 years
The minimum age for driving a buggy is 18 years. Younger persons, allowed to drive a car under supervision (accompanied driving) in their own country, are not allowed to drive a buggy on Gran Canaria
Minimum height participant: 1,35 meters
Your children can go with you on the buggy. If they reach minimum height of 1,35 meter.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The driver have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Adventure Buggy Tour
- One person in one buggy: € 85,50
- Two persons in one buggy: € 108,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 2:00 hours
- Event days: Daily except Sunday
- Vehicle: Buggy with 625 ccm and automatic transmission
- Off-Road and On-Road
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco
Pick up for free (no return) from:
Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
The return to your hotel is on your own expenses, you can use a taxi or a public bus. You will be brought to the closest bus stop.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of Buggy and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Taxes and insurances|
|Return transport to the zone Salobre Golf to Mogán|
|Video-DVD (can be bought for € 28)|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.