Big Game Fishing Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
From € 60,00
Big Game Fishing Puerto Rico
May to September
Anyone who has lived the excitement and the success experience of fishing once has already fallen for it. Gran Canaria is an absolute highlight for experienced anglers. The port of Puerto Rico is home to high-tech boats equipped with the most up-to-date equipment for fish localization and the best gear. Tunas, marlin and swordfish! Heavyweights that can weigh hundreds of kilos can be found here. These fishing trips are certainly also suitable for beginners, because you are supported by a crew with decades of experience. Fighting is one on one, because it is all about the respectful handling of a living creature. Sometimes, however, the opponent at the other end is so heavy that it is impossible to get him out on your own. In this case, there is support from the crew. You should have experienced the special fascination of fishing!
Note: The crew in Puerto Rico is offering Trolling from May to September.
The Two Fishing Seasons
Deep Sea Fishing on Gran Canaria is divided in two seasons:
1. Bottom Fishing:
Takes place from October to April.
2. Trolling – Big Game Fishing:
Takes place from May to September.
As with all natural processes, there may be variations here, as the presence of the various fish species depend among other on the water temperatures and currents. Therefore, the times given cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum Age Children 7 Years
The minimum age of children traveling is 7 years.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route or the dates may be changed due to weather conditions.
To participate in this fishing trip, the participant does not need any experience or prior knowledge.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
- Spectator (from 7 years): € 60,00
- Adult with one rod: € 80,00
- Adult with two rods: € 140,00
- Child 7 up to 12 years with rod: € 60,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Boat, specialized in deep-sea fishing with state-of-the-art tracking technology
- Modern (deep-sea) fishing equipment
- Sandwiches and 1 beverage
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
(Others can be bought on board for € 1.00)
|Taxes and insurances|
|– – –|