Bottom Fishing Puerto de Mogán Gran Canaria
From € 70,00
Bottom Fishing Pto. Mogan
October to February
From October to end of February, this crew offers Bottom Fishing, because at this time the marlin and tuna are not to be found around Gran Canaria. In this time you are fishing skates, small sharks and conger (sea eels). Gran Canaria is a particularly popular area for big game fishing for various reasons. On Gran Canaria there is a year round fishing season and the boats are equipped with the latest electronics and high quality equipment. It does not matter if you already have experience in bottom fishing or not. On board, you will be instructed in detail and the skippers are very knowledgeable in their profession. Hunt for the hidden and let yourself be completely absorbed in the hunting fever. Ultimately, it’s not just about the catch, but rather the fair dealing with the creature. This is a life time experience that should not be missed.
The Two Fishing Seasons
Deep Sea Fishing on Gran Canaria is divided in two seasons:
1. Bottom Fishing:
Takes place from October to February.
2. Trolling – Big Game Fishing:
Takes place from March to September.
As with all natural processes, there may be variations here, as the presence of the various fish species depend among other on the water temperatures and currents. Therefore, the times given cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum Age Children 7 Years
The minimum age of children traveling is 7 years.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route or the dates may be changed due to weather conditions.
To participate in this fishing trip, the participant does not need any experience or prior knowledge.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
- Spectator without rod: € 40,00
- Adult with rod: € 70,00
- Child 7 up to 12 years with rod: € 60,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation:
9:00 h or 15:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Boat, specialized in deep-sea fishing with state-of-the-art tracking technology
- Modern (deep-sea) fishing equipment
- Picnic and 1 beverage
No hotel transfer offered on this tour.
You have to approach at the mooring in the sports harbor in Puerto de Mogán.
Depending on the booking situation, this excursion is organized two times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact time at the meeting point can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
The address is:
Calle Rivera del Carmen, 35138 Puerto de Mogán, Spain.
Click here to see the exact location of the boat on Google Map.
Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
(Others can be bought on board for € 1.00)
|Taxes and insurances|