Bus Tour Around The Island Gran Canaria
From € 33,00
Around the island in one day! Get around this miniature continent and let it amaze you with its singular diversity. This tour… More Information
Bus Tour Around The Island Gran Canaria
Around the island in one day! Get around Gran Canaria and let it amaze you with its singular diversity. This bus tour will first take you along the coast to the south-west part of the island towards the fishing village Puerto de Mogan.
You will finally, leave the touristic part of the island and dive into the true Gran Canaria. You’ll drive past the largest cultivation area of the much sought-after canarian tomatoes and along imposing cliffs, which will impress you during the journey to Agaete with its breathtaking rock formations.
Our around the island tour leads you from Galdar to Guia and along the banana plantations of Arucas, you will finally reach the capital Las Palmas in the north. At the famous Las Canteras beach you will be able to enjoy a walk. On your return to the South you will get to know the East Coast. A great success!
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
All Excursions Category “Bus & Jeep”
|★||Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start|
|★||Only operators with high safety-standards|
|★||Excellent value for money|
|★||Benefit of our vast local knowledge|
|★||Secure yourself space, book in advance!|
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
Prices Bus Tour Around The Island
- Adults: € 33,00
- Children up to 12 years: € 15,00
- Optional bookable in bus
- Lunch adults: € 11,50
- Lunch children up to 12 years: € 8,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration 8 to 9 hours
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch can be booked in addition
- Event days: Friday
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned coach|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.