Bus Tour Northern Flavours of Gran Canaria
From € 42,00
Gran Canaria Nothern Flavours
A tour that you will enjoy with all your senses: Visit the imposing crater of the Badama volcano and taste the wonderful wines of the northern area. Stroll through the authentic canarian town of Arucas and visit its picturesque old town. Many of the beautiful buildings in the old town are listed as historical monuments, and do not forget its emblematic black-stone church. Stop at the charming water village of Firgas, known for its natural spring. Discover Agaete and experience the lush plantations of Berrazales. In the green Berrazales you will find many exotic plants and fruits and the only coffee plantation in Europe and of course you can also taste the coffee. Visit the beautiful port of Agaete Puerto de las Nieves, explore the narrow streets and have lunch if you wish. A day full of unique experiences!
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Photos 1, 3, 6, 7 on Pixabay
Minimum Participants of 4 Persons
For this tour applies a minimum number of Participants of 4 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or all your payments will be full refunded.
Minimum Age 8 Years
The tour is not suitable for children under 8 years.
Tablets for nausea
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Money for beverages and tips
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Bus Tour
- Adults: € 42,00
- Children 8 up to 13 years: € 26,00
- Optional bookable on site
- Lunch: from € 8,50
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned minibus
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance and tastings in vineyard and the coffee plantation in Agaete
Free return transfer: Only within Las Palmas
Participants from other locations will not be picked up and will have to get to the meeting point.
Meeting point if you arrive by yourself
The tour starts around at 9:30 in the morning.
The meeting point outside the Hotel Parque in Las Palmas, opposite to the central bus station San Telmo.
The address is:
Calle Muelle Las Palmas, 2, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
Click here to see the location on Google Map.
The exact time, the address and arrival information can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned minibus|
|Entrance and tastings in vineyard and the coffee plantation in Agaete|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Hotel transfer within Las Palmas|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer outside Las Palmas|
|Food and drinks|