Bus Tour Treasures of Gran Canaria
From € 42,00
The Treasures of Gran Canaria
History, Beauty and Nature: Visit three of the most popular sights of Gran Canaria. Emerge in the history of the island on your visit to the cave-houses of the ancient canarians. Learn about the past of your holiday destination. Enjoy the beauty of the cozy fisherman village Puerto de Mogan. Totally unwind while strolling through the narrow paths of the picturesque harbor area also called the Little Venice. Finally get astound by the kilometer wide natural sand landscapes of the famous Dunes of Maspalomas. Live a desert like experience and discover the little Oasis the Charco. A natural reserve, providing an essential habitat for plants and animals in the so very dry south. Take home the astonishing impressions of the incredibly vast diversity of this only little island.
Minimum Participants of 4 Persons
For this tour applies a minimum number of Participants of 4 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or all your payments will be full refunded.
Minimum Age 8 Years
The tour is not suitable for children under 8 years.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Money for beverages and tips
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
Prices Bus Tour
- Adults: € 42,00
- Children 8 up to 13 years: € 26,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned minibus
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee cave museum Guayadeque (ONLY Tuesday)
Free return transfer: Only within Las Palmas
Participants from other locations will not be picked up and will have to get to the meeting point.
Meeting point if you arrive by yourself
The tour starts around at 9:30 in the morning.
The meeting point outside the Hotel Parque in Las Palmas, opposite to the central bus station San Telmo.
The address is:
Calle Muelle Las Palmas, 2, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
Click here to see the location on Google Map.
The exact time, the address and arrival information can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned minibus|
|Entrance fee cave museum Guayadeque|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Hotel transfer within Las Palmas|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer outside Las Palmas|
|Food and drinks|