Bus Tour The Wonderful Gran Canaria
From € 45,00
The Wonderful Gran Canaria
From the highest point of the island to one of the most beautiful villages in Spain – this wonderful tour has it all! Cross the miniature continent Gran Canaria from the north to the southernmost point. Get to know Teror, the sleepy mountain village and its basilica, home of the patron saints of the island. Experience Tejeda, one of the most beautiful villages of Spain. You may want to try a local almond specialty of the region. Admire the imposing mountain peaks and the view of Tunte. In Fataga and the Valley of the Thousand Palms you have enough time to lose yourself in the narrow alleys of the picturesque village and have lunch (optional from 8.00 Euro). The journey then takes you to the emblematic dunes of Maspalomas, where you have the opportunity to swim if you wish before your return.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Photo 3 on Pixabay
Minimum Participants of 4 Persons
For this tour applies a minimum number of Participants of 4 persons. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or all your payments will be full refunded.
Minimum Age 8 Years
The tour is not suitable for children under 8 years.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Money for beverages and tips
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
Prices Bus Tour
- Adults: € 45,00
- Children 8 up to 13 years: € 29,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned minibus
- English speaking tour guide
Free pick up: Only within Las Palmas. The tour ends at the Aquarium Poema del Mar. There is no return from there to the hotel.
Participants from other locations will not be picked up and will have to get to the meeting point.
Meeting point if you arrive by yourself
The tour starts around at 9:15 in the morning.
The meeting point outside the Hotel Parque in Las Palmas, opposite to the central bus station San Telmo.
The address is:
Calle Muelle Las Palmas, 2, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
Click here to see the location on Google Map.
The exact time, the address and arrival information can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned minibus|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Hotel pick up within Las Palmas|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel pick up outside Las Palmas|
|Food and drinks|