Catamaran Afternoon Tour Gran Canaria
From € 63,00
Catamaran Afternoon Tour Gran Canaria
The ideal catamaran trip for those who love to sleep late and prefer to take it easy while on holiday. This boat does not leave the harbor of Puerto Rico until the afternoon. The sun already stands a bit lower and together with the summer temperatures and the fresh breeze it provides the absolute feel-good climate. At first glance, the comfortable mats look tight, but there is plenty of room on the spacious sundeck. The ambience on board is casual. Make yourself comfortable and relax. Water sports activities such as JetSki or Bananaboat or Parasailing, which can be booked on board at half price, provide for action. Enjoy a few drinks and the rich buffet. And as the shadows get longer, relaxation reaches its peak. The catamaran returns to the harbor just shortly before it gets dark. One of the most beautiful afternoons on Gran Canaria comes to an end.
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Bath sheet for covering the mats
- Swimwear, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Catamaran Afternoon Tour
- Adults: € 63,00
- Children 2 up to 9 years: € 43,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Buffet with Canarian and other dishes
- Free alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Water sport activities available at discounted prices
- Modern, comfortable 21 meter catamaran with large sundeck
- Barrier-free catamaran (access and toilets)
Water Sport Activities
- JetSki ride / 10 minuntes: € 30,00 per JetSki (1 or 2 pax)
- Parasailing / 10 minuntes: € 25,00 per person
- Bananaboat / 6 minuntes: € 6,00 per person
- Crazy Donut / 5 minuntes: € 10,00 per person
- Please note:
- These water sports activities are only bookable on board
- Minimum age rider of the jetski is 16 years
- In case of pregnancy and back problems, we recommend not to participate in the water sports activities (this also applies to the speed boat trip with the captain)
- Sundays banana boat and donut are not available
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán.
The exact pick-up time will be noted on your reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Meeting time, address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, comfortable and accessible catamaran|
|Buffet and drinks|
|Speedboat ride with the captain|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Water sport activities|