Catamaran Cruise Gran Canaria
From € 50,00
Catamaran Cruise Gran Canaria
A great Gran Canaria holiday experience not at least, because of the highly praised crew of this catamaran. Drinks and food are included on this relaxing catamaran cruise along the impressive coastline of Gran Canaria. Your tour starts at the harbor of Puerto Rico. You’ll cruise southwest along the imposing cliffs of the coastline and its mysterious sea caves, away from the touristic hustle and bustle past the beautiful natural shore of Gran Canaria. The catamaran will anchor in one of the bays, so that you can have a swim in the fresh sea-water or enjoy the varied sea-life of Gran Canaria while snorkeling. But, you can also chose some exciting water sports activities, that you can book at attractively reduced prices. Back on board grab a cool drink and relax in the Jacuzzi under deck. If the weather and current conditions allow it, the bathing stop will be held on one of the most inaccessible beaches of the island Güi Güi. Then you have the privilege to spend the time in this idyllic bay. On board you will be served the most popular Canarian specialties. A well worth excursion in every single aspect!
Photo 8 on Pixabay
- Food Tolerability Requirement
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
- Weather conditions Note
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
- Tablets for nausea Recommendation
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
- What to take with you Recommendation
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Catamaran Cruise
- Adults: € 50,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 26,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, motorized sailing-catamaran
- Large sun deck and jacuzzi
- English speaking guide
- Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
- The meeting point for participants staying at Tauro, Playa del Cura, Amadores and Puerto Rico is located directly at the mooring of the excursion boat in the port of Puerto Rico. The address of the port, as well as the exact mooring of the boat and the meeting time will be communicated to you in the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern catamaran with spacious outdoor area|
|Board menu and drinks|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|