Catamaran Cruise Gran Canaria
From € 50,00
Catamaran Cruise Gran Canaria
A cruise on the world’s largest sailing catamaran, don’t miss this opportunity! A great Gran Canaria holiday experience not at least, because of the highly praised crew of this ship. The catamaran cruise starts in the harbour of Puerto Rico. You’ll cruise southwest along the imposing cliffs of the coastline and its mysterious sea caves, away from the touristic fortresses past the beautiful natural shore of Gran Canaria.
During the cruise the catamaran anchors in a bay and you can enjoy the sea-life of Gran Canaria while snorkeling in the fresh sea-water. Or, chose some exciting water sports activities, that you can book at attractively reduced prices. Then later on relax in the Jacuzzi in the interior of the catamaran.
If the weather and current conditions allow, the stay will be held on one of the most inaccessible beaches of the island Güi Güi. Then you have the privilege to spend the time in this idyllic bay.
On board you will be served the most popular Canarian specialties. A well worth excursion in every single aspect! Photo 8 on Pixabay
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Catamaran Cruise
- Adults: € 50,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 26,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, motorized sailing-catamaran
- Large sun deck and jacuzzi
- English speaking guide
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern catamaran with spacious outdoor area|
|Board menu and drinks|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|