Charter Big Game Fishing Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
From € 350,00
Charter Big Game Fishing Puerto Rico
February to September
Great boat with a highly qualified crew! The modern fishing boat is located in the harbor of Puerto Rico. A high-tech boat equipped with the latest technology for fish localization and best equipment. With a charter, you will have the boat and the experienced crew completely for yourself and your friends or family for a few hours. From February to September, the crew leaves the port of Puerto Rico for trolling. This means, you have the best conditions to challenge the big and heavy sea predators like the Blue or White Marlin. And the chances for a big fight are excellent as the crew is well versed in the waters around Gran Canaria. They know exactly where the big marine fighters are roaming the waters. Your chance for a special catch!
Different Payment Method
In contrary to the conventional excursions, when booking a full charter the total price has to paid in full.
Different Cancellation Policy
When booking a full charter, our usual cancellation policy does not apply, as the organizer reserves the entire boat for you and the financial damage caused by a short-term cancellation is unreasonable. Therefore, the following cancellation policy applies to the complete charter:
If canceled up to 10 days before the day of departure, no costs will be charged.
Cancellations are no longer possible from the 9th day before the booked excursion day. Then the full charter price is due. Only exception is if you can prove by a medical certificate that the cancellation must be made for health reasons.
Rebookings are also free of charge up to 10 days prior to departure. Subject to availability.
The Booking of the Charter
If you want to book a full charter, please first select your desired date. We will then have to confirm the availability of the boat with the operator. If the chosen date is unavailable, we will inform you about any alternative date. If we are unable to find another suitable date for you, we will of course refund your payment immediately and in full.
The Two Fishing Seasons
Deep Sea Fishing on Gran Canaria is divided in two seasons:
1. Bottom Fishing:
Takes place from October to April.
2. Trolling – Big Game Fishing:
Takes place from February to September.
As with all natural processes, there may be variations here, as the presence of the various fish species depend among other on the water temperatures and currents. Therefore, the times given cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum Age Children 7 Years
The minimum age of children traveling is 7 years.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route or the dates may be changed due to weather conditions.
To participate in this fishing trip, the participant does not need any experience or prior knowledge.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
- Charter 3 hours (max. 6 individuals): € 350,00
- Charter 4 hours (max. 6 individuals): € 450,00
- Charter 5 hours (max. 8 individuals): € 550,00
- Charter 6 hours (max. 10 individuals): € 700,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Charter 3 hours: 15 Uhr
Charter 4 hours: 15 Uhr
Charter 5 hours: 15 Uhr
Charter 6 hours: 9 Uhr
Services and parameters
- Boat, specialized in deep-sea fishing with state-of-the-art tracking technology
- Modern (deep-sea) fishing equipment
- Picnic and beverages
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Note: There is no hotel transfer for the 3-hour charter!
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
(Others can be bought on board for € 1.00)
Note: There is no hotel transfer for the 3-hour charter
|Taxes and insurances|
|– – –|