Gran Canaria Coasteering
From € 50,00
Coasteering Gran Canaria – Adrenaline Driving
Explore the steep coast of Gran Canaria in a unique adrenal driving way – Coasteering is possibly the funniest, most complete and original way. A tour through the marine cliffs of the west side of Gran Canaria where you´ll jump into the sea from different heights, slide a zip line across a cave that finishes straight in the sea. Climb a via ferrata above the waves and then rappel directly into the sea. All this combined with moments of swimming through the different caves of the area. You will be supplied with all equipment for the Coasteering tour: wetsuits, lifejacket, helmet, harness and carabineer. The only requirements from the client are: good physical condition, ability to swim and not to be afraid of the sea.
The following physical requirements are an absolut must:
- Have a good head for heights
- Be able to swim
- Basic fitness level
Participation of Children
Kids can participate from 12 years of age but only accompanied by a parent.
Closed, sportive shoes
Please wear closed and sportive shoes for this activity. Flip-flops are not permitted. Please consider that your shoes will get soaking wet.
What to take with you
- Backpack for own things
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Second pair of shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Coasteering Tour
- Per person: € 50,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- Certified tour guide
- Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.
- Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)
- Photo CD
- Event days: May to October Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.|
|Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)|
|Taxes and insurances|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.