Exclusive Yacht Excursion Gran Canaria
From € 60,00
Exclusive Yacht Excursion
Enjoy pure yacht-feeling on Gran Canaria! In order to offer you an exclusive yacht excursion, this trip takes place in a small circle of maximum 12 persons. The smart yacht is located in the picturesque port of Puerto de Mogán, the pretty Little Venice. As you glide over sparkling waters, enjoy the fresh sea breeze and just totally relax under the sun while looking for dolphins and whales, you may see many other sea-dwellers. You’ll finally anchor in a quite bay. Take a dip into the sparkling clear sea! While the crew is preparing a tasty BBQ on board, you can enjoy banana boat rides and discover the colorful underwater world of Gran Canaria while snorkeling. Activities like this yacht excursion will make your holiday a great experience!
If you prefer a more private circle, you are welcome to book a yacht charter. Only yacht charter with crew. For mor information just click here.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Exclusive Yacht Excursion
- Adults: € 60,00
- Children up to 10 years: € 40,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, comfortable yacht of 12-meter
- Large sun deck
- Event days: Daily except Sunday
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Comfortable yacht with spacious deck area|
|Drinks, food and BBQ|
|Banana boat riding and snorkeling|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.