Hiking Falcon Valley Gran Canaria
From € 55,00
Hiking Gran Canaria Falcon Valley
The name Falcon Valley does not sound really spectacular at first. But Gran Canaria experts already know that this is a very special spot in the remote north-east of the island, as a small stream is flowing down this valley all year long.
Through the water richness you will find here almost jungle-like vegetation, as nowhere else on the island. Enjoy the lush nature while your hiking tour through the Barranco de los Cernícalos, as the Falcon Valley will be called in Spanish.
The tour ends with a visit to the cave village Guayadeque, which is still inhabited until today. Here you can get an insight into the ancient canarian culture of the cave-living first-hand when entering a real cave restaurant.
Please check the data about the difficulty, like altitude in metres to be climbed and the distance of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness realistically.
Closed, firm shoes
For hiking, you will need footwear that will allow you to walk safe and enduring in nature. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted. If necessary, you can rent hiking boots from the operator on site for € 4,00.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Hat or cap
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Hiking Falcon Valley
- Adult: € 55,00
- Children up to 14 years: € 27,50
- Per person: € 10,00 additional costs for hotel transfer zone Salobre Golf to Puerto de Mogán
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Professional hiking guide
- Hiking boots can be rented for € 4,00
- Route 7,5 km, 250 meters altitude
- Difficulty stage: 1,5
- Difficulty stage 1: Easy
- Difficulty stage 2: Medium
- Difficulty stage 3: High
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco
Return Transfer can be booked for 10 €:
Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Sandwich and water|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer from and to Salobre Golf to Mogán|
|Hiking boots (can be rented for € 4,00)|