Hiking Roque Nublo Gran Canaria – Winter Route
From € 55,00
You're hiking up to Roque Nublo, the imposing landmark of Gran Canaria. You start on the west side of the Cloud Rock and you're hiking along… More Information
Hiking Roque Nublo Gran Canaria in Winter
You’re hiking up to Roque Nublo, the imposing landmark of Gran Canaria. You start on the west side of the Cloud Rock and you’re hiking along an old royal path through freshly scented pine forests. The most varied herbs and medicinal plants grow on the edge of the path. Your experienced guide will gladly share his extensive knowledge with you. You will receive numerous, interesting information about the surrounding and the unique plant world at the Roque Nublo. The Canarian weather ensures a good view on most days, so that your hiking efforts will often be rewarded with the view of the neighboring island of Tenerife. You will then see Pico del Teide, the highest mountain in Spain, at 3,718 meters height. Do not forget to take photos. After a picnic, you will begin the descent into Ayacata village.
All Excursions Category “Hiking Tours”
Summer Season (May to October)
Winter Season (November to April)
|★||Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start|
|★||Only operators with high safety-standards|
|★||Excellent value for money|
|★||Benefit of our vast local knowledge|
|★||Secure yourself space, book in advance!|
Please check the data about the difficulty, like altitude in metres to be climbed and the distance of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness realistically.
Closed, firm shoes
For hiking, you will need footwear that will allow you to walk safe and enduring in nature. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted. If necessary, you can rent hiking boots from the operator on site for € 4,00.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Hat or cap
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Hiking Roque Nublo
- Per person: € 55,00
- Per person: € 10,00 additional costs for hotel transfer zone Salobre Golf to Puerto de Mogán
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- Route 7 km, 400 meters altitude
- Difficulty stage: 2,5
- Event days: From November to April Tuesday
- Difficulty stage 1: Easy
- Difficulty stage 2: Medium
- Difficulty stage 3: High
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco
Return Transfer can be booked for 10 €:
Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Sandwich and water|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer from and to Salobre Golf to Mogán|
|Hiking boots (can be rented for € 4,00)|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.