Hiking Roque Nublo Gran Canaria
From € 55,00
Hiking Roque Nublo Gran Canaria
The tour starts in the “Lomo Aserrador” from there you’re hiking straight up to Roque Nublo, the impressive landmark of the beautiful island of Gran Canaria. The Cloud Rock rises up impressive 68 meters and stands on a 1,750 meters high plateau. Take the opportunity to capture your overwhelming experiences in exceptionally nice photos. After a small pick-nick you’re hiking along an old royal path through a freshly fragrant pine forest. The most varied herbs and medicinal plants grow on the edge of the path. And your experienced guide will gladly share his knowledge with you and give you numerous interesting details about the Roque Nublo and its unique vegetation. The canarian weather mostly offers days with good sight, this way your hiking efforts mostly will be rewarded with the view to the neighboring island Tenerife and the Pico del Teide with 3,718 Meters height.
Please check the data about the difficulty, like altitude in metres to be climbed and the distance of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness realistically.
Closed, firm shoes
For hiking, you will need footwear that will allow you to walk safe and enduring in nature. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted. If necessary, you can rent hiking boots from the operator on site for € 4,00.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Hat or cap
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Hiking Roque Nublo
- Per person: € 55,00
- Per person: € 10,00 additional costs for hotel transfer zone Salobre Golf to Puerto de Mogán
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- Route 8 km, 370 meters altitude
- Difficulty stage: 2,5
- Event days: Tuesday
- Difficulty stage 1: Easy
- Difficulty stage 2: Medium
- Difficulty stage 3: High
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco
Return Transfer can be booked for 10 €:
Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Sandwich and water|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer from and to Salobre Golf to Mogán|
|Hiking boots (can be rented for € 4,00)|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.