Horse Riding Gran Canaria 2 Hours
From € 55,00
Horse Riding on Gran Canaria
Horse riding in the nature – an overwhelming experience on Gran Canaria for adults and children. No matter whether you are an experienced rider or have never been on a horse. There are suitable horses for every rider and every age. Riding on the beach has been forbidden some years ago, but the ride through the impressive volcanic mountain landscape of Gran Canaria is in no way inferior to this experience. Horse riding along tropical plants and cacti fields with fantastic views over Playa del Ingles, the world famous dunes of Maspalomas and the sea.Great attention is paid to loving the four-legged staff: Luna, Copito, Millow and their colleagues enjoy great health and are in perfect physical condition. Also the guests are in the best of hands with the certified horse owner with internationally recognized titles as a riding instructors and riding excursion guide with more than 15 years of experience in Gran Canaria.
After the ride you have the opportunity to refresh yourself at the small ranch bar, to relax, exchange your experiences with the other guests, and buy a photo CD with the impressions of your ride for 10 EUR.
Photos 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 on Pixabay
- Minimum Age Requirement
The minimum age for riding yourself is 5 years.
- Maximum Weight Requirement
The maximum weight of rider for a horse is 150 kg. Please check for the sake of the horses.
- Long Trousers and Closed Shoes Requirement
To participate in the riding trip, the rider must wear long trousers and closed shoes.
- No Riding Experiences required Note
To participate in this riding trip, the rider does not need any experience or prior knowledge.
If you wish, you can state the degree of your experience in the of payment process under the heading ”Booking Notes” This information makes the organizer’s preparations easier.
- What to take with you Recommendation
- Sportive clothes
- Refreshments and snacks
- Sun cream, high light protection factor
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Gran Canaria Horse Riding
- Zone 1 per person: € 55,00
- Zone 2 per person: € 59,00
- Children aged between 2 and 5 years can ride for free on the same horse with an adult
Note 1: Zone 1 and 2 correspond to the different zones for the hotel transfer (see below). The price for zone 1 also applies for participants who arrive by themselves.
Note 2: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation:
10:00 h, 13:00 h or 16:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Complete riding equipment including riding helmet
- Detailed instruction
- Accompanying trained instructors
Hotel transfer Zone 1
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco
Hotel transfer Zone 2
Free return transfer from:
Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Depending on the booking situation, this excursion is organized several times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Children ride for free with an adult|
|Complete riding equipment including riding helmet|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Riding clothes and boots|
|Photo CD (can be bought for € 10)|