Interactive Guided City Tour Las Palmas Gran Canaria
From € 22,00
Interactive Las Palmas City Tour
An interactive fun tour through the old town of Las Palmas – An innovative concept of guided sightseeing tours! Discover Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with lots of funny group tasks and quizzes. A new exciting sightseeing experience for the young and those young at heart. This unconventional guided tour is packed with plenty of small games and lots of laughter. This is a discovery mission to solve the mystery of a Canarian treasure. You will face plenty of cultural challenges on your peculiar tour through Vegueta the picturesque old town of the vibrant island capital. Keep your mobile on hand you will need it. You will truly enjoy learning about culture and history of your holiday destination during this entertaining tour.
Participation of Minors
Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Children over of 14 years can participate on their own with a written permission from a legal guardian. We will gladly send you a ready-made permission letter in Spanish.
You need a smartphone to solve some of the tasks of this interactive city guide. Do not forget your phone!
What to take with you
- Snack and sufficient beverage
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Hat or cap
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Interactive City Walk Las Palmas
- Per person: € 22,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Tuesday at 11:00 h
Friday at 17:00 h
Services and parameters
- Professional city-guide
- Accessories for the interactive tasks
- Small Canarian snacks
No hotel transfer offered on this tour.
Please arrive at the meeting point punctually. Delayed participants can only be waited for, for a maximum of 20 minutes. The meeting point in Las Palmas is in front of the main entrance of the Cathedral Santa Ana by the dog sculptures.
The address is:
Plaza de Sta. Ana, 35001 Las Palmas, Spain.
Click here to see the location on Google Map.
Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
We would be happy to advise you on how to get to the meeting point.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Accessories for the interactive tasks|
|Small Canarian Snacks|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Other food and beverage|