JetSki Tour Gran Canaria
From € 110,00
JetSki Tour Gran Canaria
Sightseeing of a completely different kind! The JetSki tour starts at the incredibly popular beach of the prestigious holiday resort Anfi del Mar. Across the white Caribbean sand beach into the turquoise blue water. From here you get on the powerful watercraft and follow your guide along the steep coast to the wild and unspoilt part of Gran Canaria and explore the mysterious sea caves at close range.
While on the JetSki tour, don’t hesitate turn up the engine, feel the power of this machine the thrill of speed and the adrenalin rush when jumping over the waves. No wonder this water sport has developed into a trend not only on Gran Canaria.
Do not worry, you do not have to come to your JetSki tour by yourself. From the southern resorts such as Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas or Puerto Rico you will be brought to Anfi and also returned again.
No previous knowledge is required
No driving license or previous knowledge required. The experienced guides will give you a detailed introduction. All safety measures are taken according to the regulations! Life jackets, etc. will of course be provided.
Minumum age driver 16 years - co-driver 6 years
The minimum age for riding a JetSki is 16 years. The minimum age for the co-drivers is 6 years.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Swimwear and towels
- Sun cream, high protection
- Spare clothes
Prices JetSki Tour
- 1 Hour – One person on one JetSki: € 110,00
- 1 Hour – Two persons on one JetSki: € 120,00
- 2 Hours – One person on one JetSki: € 200,00
- 2 Hours – Two persons on one JetSki: € 220,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration 1 or 2 hours
- One price for one or two persons on one JetSki
- Modern JetSki
- Event days: Daily
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of JetSkis and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Taxes and insurances|
|Photo-CD (can be bought for € 15)|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.