Market Puerto de Mogan Gran Canaria
From € 12,00
Bus Tour Market Puerto de Mogan Gran Canaria
The market Puerto de Mogan is one of the most famous weekly market in Gran Canaria. This lovely fishing village is definitely worth a visit! Puerto de Mogan is not being called “Little Venice” for no reason. So, don’t forget your camera, because this picturesque spot offers an infinite number of lovely motives for photographs.
You come by bus in the last tourist resort, which can be found in the southwest of Gran Canaria. There you will have 3 hours to spend in this beautiful village. At the market Puerto de Mogan you will find all sorts of useful and fashionable items as well as country-specific products and souvenirs.
After the hustle and bustle of the market, it is best to relax in one of the cozy cafés or with a great fish dinner right on the harbor – absolutely fresh fish practically served from the ocean directly on your plate!
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
Prices Market Puerto de Mogan
- Adults: € 12,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 6,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Visit weekly market Puerto de Mogán
- Boat tour is optional bookable
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned coach|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Visit of the weekly market in Puerto de Mogán|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Food and refreshing drinks|