Parasailing Gran Canaria
From € 45,00
Parasailing Gran Canaria
Explore Gran Canaria from the bird’s eye view. Parasailing gets you up in the air with a parachute and float over the turquoise blue sea, a motorboat will take you out into the wideness of the Atlantic Ocean.
Parasailing combines the thrill of acceleration and altitude with the exciting feeling of absolute freedom of flying with wonderful impressions. Enjoy the breathtaking view over this picturesque bay, the palm-lined Caribbean sand beach and the marina of Anfi. This experience will certainly count to one of the highlights of your Gran Canaria holiday.
Whether you spend your holiday in Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas or Puerto Rico. From everywhere in the south of Gran Canaria you will be brought to Anfi and also returned again.
No previous knowledge is required
This water sport is extremely safe. You do not need any previous experience. The fully trained personnel will give you a full introduction before the start. All safety measures are taken according to the regulations. Life jackets, etc. will of course be provided.
Minimum age 7 years
The minimum age for Parasailing is 7 years.
What to take with you
- Swimwear and towels
- Sun cream, high protection
- Spare clothes
- Parasailing one person: € 45,00
- Parasailing two persons: € 80,00
- Parasailing three persons (max. weight: 200kg): € 100,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern Boat
- Photo-CD can be bought for € 15
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Please note: The free return transfer requires a minimum booking value of € 60,00.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Taxes and insurances|
|Photo-CD (can be bought for € 15)|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.