Quad Tour Gran Canaria
From € 69,00
Quad Tour Gran Canaria
If you are looking for a quad tour during your Gran Canaria holiday, this is the one, as the thrill of the driving experience is the primary focus! Whether you’re a beginner or have you had the pleasure before, the 450 cc power atv ensures the ultimate adrenaline rush!
The quad tour starts with the obligatory briefing about technology and safety and you will familiarize yourself with the controls of the quad bike before setting off. And in continuation the participants are to expect plenty of action. Sensational out-door fun, driving through the canyon of Fataga and off-road on dusty tracks. This is the terrain of Gran Canaria on which these vehicles feel most comfortable on. The agile power pack is a guarantor for excitement!
Don’t worry! Of course the helmets and the anti-dust goggles will be provided for you.
Drivers license class B, since minimum 3 years
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a quad need to have a drivers license class B for a minimum of 3 years, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts. Only one person can drive the quad. The co-driver cannot drive, so drivers change is not possible.
Minimum age driver 24 years
The minimum age for driving a quad is 24 years. You already should have experiences in driving quad. The operator will check your skills with a test drive before the tour starts.
Minimum height participant: 1,35 meters; minimum age: 10 years
Your children can go with you on the quad. If they reach minimum height of 1,35 meter and minimum age of 10 years.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The driver have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Quad Tour
- One person on one quad: € 69,00
- Two persons on one quad: € 69,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 1 hour
- Event days: Daily Monday to Saturday
- Just one price for one or two persons
- Vehicle: Quad with 450 ccm and automatic transmission
- 100% Off-Road
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf
No hotel transfer for all other holiday destinations of Gran Canaria.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of Quads and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Anti-dust goggles and helmets|
|Hotel transfer from Bahía Feliz until Salobre Golf|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Transfer outside of the zone Bahía Feliz until Salobre Golf|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.