Big Quad Tour Gran Canaria
From € 89,00
Big Quad Tour Gran Canaria
Explore Gran Canaria by quad. This ride combines the action-packed quad driving fun with the unique natural experience of Gran Canaria. The quad tour starts with the obligatory briefing about technology and safety and you will familiarize yourself with the controls of the quad bike before setting off. After that the participants can expect plenty of fun and action. After only a short journey you go on the extensive off-road route. True driving fun outdoors on rough grounds. This is exactly the terrain in which the quad bike feels the most comfortable on. This quad safari takes you to the small unspoilt canyon “Barranco de Vicente”. This agile power package will take you to where no car can get. Although you need to stay focused all the time, you won’t miss the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding landscapes of Gran Canaria. You will have the opportunity to fully enjoy the wonderful panorama at the various stops. A two-hours adventure tour.
Don’t worry! Of course the helmets and the anti-dust goggles will be provided for you.
Drivers license class B, since minimum 2 years
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a quad need to have a drivers license class B for a minimum of 2 years, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 24 years
The minimum age for driving a quad is 24 years. You already should have experiences in driving quad. The operator will check your skills with a test drive before the tour starts.
Minimum height participant: 1,35 meters
Your children can go with you on the quad. If they reach minimum height of 1,35 meter and minimum age of 10 years.
Drivers change not possible
Only one person can drive the quad. The co-driver cannot drive, so drivers change is not possible.
The maximum weight of a single driver and the total weight of two persons (driver and passenger) must not exceed 160 kilograms.
Pregnant women and persons with back problems are strongly advised not to take part in this tour.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The driver have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Quad Tour
- One person on one quad: € 89,00
- Two persons on one quad: € 99,00
- Can be purchased on site
- Dust protection bandana: € 2,50
- Photos and videos of the tour (Sent by Email): € 10,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Season: All-season
- Event days: Daily except Sunday
- Duration approx. 2 hours
- Just one price for one or two persons
- Vehicle: Kawasaki Brute Force 300 with automatic transmission
- Off-road and On-road
- Maximum group size: 10 persons
No hotel transfer offered on this tour.
You have to approach the garage of the operator. Depending on the booking situation, the tours are organized several times a day. Therefore, the exact time at the meeting point can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
The address is:
Av. Touroperador TUI, 11, 35100 San Bartolomé de Tirajana – Maspalomas, Las Palmas.
Click here to see the exact location of the car park on Google Map.
Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter the number of Quads and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Anti-dust goggles and helmets|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Dust protection bandana|
(can be bought for € 2,50)
|Photos and videos|
(can be bought for € 10,00)
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.