Sunset Sailing Trip Gran Canaria
From € 69,00
Sailing Trip Gran Canaria
Sail towards the sunset, the ideal trip for true connoisseurs! On board of the elegant grand sailing boat you will be greeted with a Cava. The sailing trip leads along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria where you’ll have the opportunity to discover the island from a new perspective and encounter its hidden beauty the steep cost and the natural beaches.
Anchored far away from the tourist-centers of Gran Canaria in an idyllic bay, it is time for a dip in the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. To afterwards be pampered by the crew on board with the most popular Canarian specialties as well as cheese and salmon. Then grab your drink, lay back and relax back letting the evening end on a comfortable lounger, in a stylish ambience, contemplating the magnificent sunset. You will enjoy this sailing trip! A truly amazing holiday experience! Photos 7, 8 on Pixabay
- Food Tolerability Requirement
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
- Weather conditions Note
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
- Tablets for nausea Recommendation
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
- What to take with you Recommendation
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Sailing Trip
- Adults: € 69,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 40,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Please note: Bookings for children are not possible at Thursday
Services and parameters
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, motorized sailing-ship
- Sunset experience on board
- English speaking guide
- Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
- The meeting point for participants staying at Tauro, Playa del Cura, Amadores and Puerto Rico is located directly at the mooring of the excursion boat in the port of Puerto Rico. The address of the port, as well as the exact mooring of the boat and the meeting time will be communicated to you in the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern sailing-ship with spacious outdoor area|
|Gourmet food and drinks|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|