Sailing Trip Gran Canaria
From € 69,00
The sailing trip leads along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria where you’ll have the opportunity to discover the island… More Information
Sailing Trip Gran Canaria
Sail towards the sunset, the ideal trip for true connoisseurs! On board of the elegant grand sailing boat you will be greeted with a Cava. The sailing trip leads along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria where you’ll have the opportunity to discover the island from a new perspective and encounter its hidden beauty the steep cost and the natural beaches.
Anchored far away from the tourist-centers of Gran Canaria in an idyllic bay, it is time for a dip in the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. To afterwards be pampered by the crew on board with the most popular Canarian specialties as well as cheese and salmon. Then grab your drink, lay back and relax back letting the evening end on a comfortable lounger, in a stylish ambience, contemplating the magnificent sunset. You will enjoy this sailing trip! A truly amazing holiday experience!
All Excursions Category “Boat Trips”
Boat Trips General
Boat Charter Proposals
|★||Free Cancellation up to 24h before activity start|
|★||Only operators with high safety-standards|
|★||Excellent value for money|
|★||Benefit of our vast local knowledge|
|★||Secure yourself space, book in advance!|
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Prices Sailing Trip
- Adults: € 69,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 40,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 5 hours
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, motorized sailing-ship
- Sunset experience on board
- English speaking guide
- Event days: Tuesday and Thursday
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern sailing-ship with spacious outdoor area|
|Gourmet food and drinks|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.