Sailing Trip Puerto de Mogan Gran Canaria
From € 49,00
Sailing Trip Puerto de Mogan
A sailing trip on Gran Canaria – intimate and personal with only 9 passengers maximum! The exceptionally friendly crew will welcome you warmly on board of this beautifully kept sailing boat. Simply relax or actively get involved in the sailing along the coast of Gran Canaria. Hoist the sails or even helm the boat. Even if you pick the rare day with very little wind and not get the full sailing experience, this sailing trip will provide some extraordinary hours in Gran Canaria. Enjoying some drinks, food, feel the sea breeze and observing the rich canary marine life. Mooring up for a swim or snorkeling by a secluded bay. Generally the skipper, as a real sailor, looks to be powered by sail as much as possible to grant you the simply unique feeling of silently gliding over the sea!
3 hours excursion only in the summer season
The 3-hours sailing trip is only available in the summer season from April to September. During the remaining months of the year, the 5-hour tour will take place only.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Sailing Trip
- Per person for the 3 hours trip: € 49,00
(only from April to September)
- Per person for the 5 hours trip: € 69,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation and the season:
8:00 h, 9:30 h or 13:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Modern, comfortable sailing yacht
- Food and drinks
- Cozy sundeck
- Snorkel equipment
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Depending on the booking situation and season, the excursion starts at different times. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Comfortable sailing yacht|
|Food and drinks|
|Taxes and insurances|
|– – –|