Yellow Submarine Adventure Tour Gran Canaria
From € 29,90
Submarine Adventure Tour
A Submarine Tour on Gran Canaria – an exciting expedition with a real yellow submarine into the lively underwater world off the coast of Puerto de Mogan. The large portholes offer excellent views to all its passengers. And on the monitors you can see the shots of the outboard cameras of the submarine. The captain gives his Nemos on board interesting information about the reached depth and water temperature. The wet environment outside reflects the sunlight in blue-green colors and gives the underwater landscape something mysterious. You float past silver sparkling shoals of fish like Trumpet fish, moray eels and many other fish species native to Gran Canaria. You are in another world. If you look closely you will see sea urchins on the rocks, starfish on the seabed and the rays hiding in the sand. Finally, you will also reach sunken ships. Which secretes are hidden behind these wrecks? Why don’t you find out!
By the way: This yellow submarine is powered by electricity and is therefore environmentally friendly.
All participants must be able to walk down the stairs to the submarine on their own.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route of the excursion may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Foto or video camera
- Adults: € 29,90
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 15,20
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation:
Hourly between 10:00 h and 17:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Excursion in the yellow submarine
- Modern, electrically powered submarine
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Depending on the booking situation, this excursion is organized several times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Taxes and insurances|
|– – –|