Tirajana Mountain Bike Tour Gran Canaria
From € 75,00
Tirajana Mountain Bike Tour
Already the first kilometers of this track and its side roads will also drive your pulse upwards. The starting point of the Tirajana mountain bike tour, is located at an altitude of 900 Meters, and will be reached after only a short journey. From there, you will drive along the flank of the impressive volcanic crater Caldera de Tirajanas – a biosphere reserve – direction San Bartolome. The climbs are moderate but the descends are wicked. In the cool shade of a palm oasis, you finally spend your well deserved break. An epically long descent awaits you leading you right down to the coast. However a relaxed rolling down to the coasting will not be on the agenda – a few really hard climbs towards the end of the tour will show if you have well distributed your power reserves – or if you will have to surrender to your fate.
Please note that you can only participate in this mountain bike tour if you already have experience in mountain biking and are physically fit. You’ll find further details under the heading “Services and Prices”.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Different Payment Method
When booking this tour, you pay the full tour price in advance.
The 24 hour cancellation right certainly also applies here. For cancellations up to 24 hours before the tour date, the amount paid will be refunded fully.
Fitness and Technique
Please check the data about the fitness and technique levels of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness and your skills realistically.
If you do not meet these requirements, we strongly advise not to book this mountain bike tour. This is for your health and safety. Furthermore, the organizer may refuse to admit you to the tour.
Minimum Age and Minimum Body Height
The minimum age is 16 years. Children under 16 can participate accompanied by one of their parents.
The minimum body height is 1,55 Meters
Information body height and weight
Please note that we need to know your heights and weight in order to book your mountain bike tour. Please enter this information for each participant in the ”Checkout” section in the field ”Booking Note”
Closed, sportive footwear
For the mountain bike tour you need sportive closed shoes. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted.
What to take with you
- Bike pants and gloves are highly recommended
- Comfortable and sporty clothing, maybe a windbreaker
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Sun cream, high sun protection
Important note: This mountain bike tour is offered in the variations L (all-season) and XL (from October to April). They only differ in the fitness and technique parameters. See below for more details.
Prices Mountain Bike Tour
- Variation L per person: € 75,00
- Variation XL per person: € 75,00 (from October to April)
- Per person: € 15,00 additional costs for hotel transfer zone Pasito Blanco to Puerto de Mogán
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
- Snacks and water
- High-quality full-suspension mountain bike and helmet
- SPD, Flats or normal pedals (Please specify when you book)
Parameter Variation L
- Route 39 km, 420 Meters uphill, 1.455 Meters downhill
- Fitness Level: 2,5
- Technique Level: 2,5
Parameter Variation XL (from October to April)
- Route 47 km, 700 Meters uphill, 1.700 Meters downhill
- Fitness Level: 3,5
- Technique Level: 3,0
- Level 1: Moderately condition, max. 400 Meters of altitude difference, max. 8% ascend, low pace
- Level 2: Good condition, max. 600 Meters of altitude difference, max. 15% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 3: Physically Fit, max. 800 Meters of altitude difference, max. 20% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 4: Physically Fit, max. 1.200 Meters of altitude difference, max. 25% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 1: Basic knowledge of riding, braking and gear systems, some experience on the off road on some coarse gravelly or rocky ground
- Level 2: You have good bike control on coarse gravelly or sandy tracks and are confident on some steep ascents and descents
- Level 3: You have good competent bike control on technical singletrack as well as on climbs and descents with rough gravelly slopes where the surface is mostly loose and inconsistent
- Level 4: You have very professional bike control on any terrain with steep slopes, rocky loose sections and varied single track
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras
Return Transfer can be booked for 15 €:
Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|High-quality full-suspension mountain bike and bicycle helmet|
|Sandwich and water|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer from and to Pasito Blanco to Mogán|
|Bike pants and gloves|