Gran Canaria Via Ferrata
From € 50,00
Via Ferrata Gran Canaria – “Vertical Hiking Activity”
Via Ferrata is basically a vertical hiking activity and a good way to get started in the world of climbing on Gran Canaria! The Via Ferrata is an itinerary prepared with different metallic elements like staples as steps and chains in order to make it accessible more easily. On this Via Ferrata tour you will be climbing a wall of 140m height on a 250m course. You should not suffer from vertigo. The complete equipment such as helmet, harnesses and anchor ropes will be supplied by the operator and you will advance secured by a steel cable at all time. The location of this activity may vary at times. Wherever this tour will lead you, something is for sure the stunning surrounding landscape of Gran Canaria will amaze you.
The following physical requirements are an absolut must:
- Have a good head for heights
- Basic fitness level
Participation of Children
Kids can participate from 12 years of age but only accompanied by a parent.
Closed, sportive shoes
Please wear closed and sportive shoes for this activity. Flip-flops are not permitted.
What to take with you
- Backpack for own things
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Via Ferrata Tour
- Per person: € 50,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Certified tour guide
- Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.
- Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)
- Photo CD
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.|
|Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)|
|Taxes and insurances|