Whale and Dolphin Search Gran Canaria
From € 33,00
Whale and Dolphin Search Gran Canaria
In the harbour of Puerto Rico you start the whale and dolphin search excursion. See one of the most amazing creatures of this planet. Watching them in their natural habitat – live this absolutely impressive experience. Due to the enormous diversity of species in the waters around Gran Canaria there are almost 100% sightings all year round for dolphins! But do not worry, in the exceptional case that you should be unlucky and do not see any dolphins; you will get free tickets for another whale and dolphin search excursion! In contrary to the rather shy whales, Dolphins are extremely sociable and love to swim in the bow wave of the boat and entertain the passengers with their jumps. And if you are really lucky, you may also meet killer whales (Orcas), who are spotted from time to time close to Gran Canaria.
Please keep in mind that the dolphins and whales are not to be disturbed during this tour. We therefore ask for your understanding that the boat will always keep at a distance from the animals. Approach and interaction does always exclusively come from the dolphins depending on their humor.
For participating a whale and dolphin search trip you can be picked up free of charge from Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles and many other places in the south of Gran Canaria.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Prices Whale and Dolphin Search
- Adults: € 33,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 17,00
- If you do not see any dolphins or whales you will get free tickets for a second whale and dolphin search excursion.
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Duration approx. 2,5 hours
- Modern, motorized sailing-catamaran
- Large sun deck and jacuzzi
- English speaking guide
- Event days: Daily except Monday and Friday
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern catamaran with spacious outdoor area|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Food and drinks|
You had a nice day, made great experiences and are happy? Report about it. Tell other visitors what you saw on your tour so they can get a better picture of it.
Please only refer to the activities you have actually participated in. For evaluations of the service and the booking process at CANCO, in particular if you request a refund, please use the contact form. CANCO is happy to use your suggestions to improve its service.
Please note that CANCO will remove ratings if they:
- are Banal, racist, discriminatory or offensive;
- solely designed to damage the reputation of the operator;
- negative experiences, caused by the behavior of the customer himself;
- Include Advertising, spam or links to other websites;
- concern a different activity;
- refer to CANCO’s booking process or another service;
- the customer himself wants CANCO to change or delete it and requests it in writing.
For further information, please refer to our General Terms and Conditions.
Thank you, your CANCO team.