Yacht Excursion Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
From € 70,00
Exclusive Yacht Excursion
On this yacht they would like to offer you one of the most beautiful days of your holiday. Therefore, this trip is kept very exclusive and a maximum of 11 people are being accepted. After you left the harbour of Puerto Rico you will first cross the stunning southwest coast of Gran Canaria and explore beautiful bays. Enjoy the tranquility with a drink in your hand, losing yourself in the sparkling of the sea and feel the gentle sea breeze blowing through your hair. In the distance, a few seagulls fly through the air and you observe one or the other sea creature that crosses your path. A highlight of this unforgettable excursion is undoubtedly the catering. Freshly prepared Canarian specialties from a select restaurant are brought aboard by boat. While anchoring in a lonely bay, you can accompany the local crew on an interesting snorkeling safari in the crystal-clear water and learn a lot about the diverse underwater world of Gran Canaria.
If you prefer a more private circle, you are welcome to book a yacht charter. Only yacht charter with crew. For mor information just click here.
Children under 4 years
Children under 4 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 4 years. Please mention the number of children under 4 years when booking.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Yacht Excursion
- Adults: € 70,00
- Children 4 up to 10 years: € 35,00
- Children under 4 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation:
10:00 h or 15:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Snorkeling Safari
- Water sport activities as JetSki and Parasailing can be booked for a cheaper price
- Modern, comfortable catamaran yacht
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Depending on the booking situation, this excursion is organized two times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
- Photos 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 on Pixabay
|Comfortable catamaran yacht|
|Food and Drinks|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Water sports activities|
(Can be booked on board)