Barranquismo Gran Canaria
Desde: € 50,00
Canyoning Gran Canaria – Spectacular!
Canyoning is definitely one of the most spectacular options we have to discover the impressive landscapes of Gran Canaria. It consists of descending a ravine or canyons following the course of the water, therefore different exercises are combined: walking, jumping, uncorking, swimming, abseiling and besides enjoying! For the Canyoning tour you will receive all necessary equipment as neoprene suit, helmet, harness and carabineer. Under professional supervision you will learn the skills to move safely in a canyon, including proper jumping and sliding positions, and basic rappelling technique. The canyons explored depend on the season here on Gran Canaria. Previous canyoning experience is not required; however participants should be in good physical condition, be able to swim and have no fear of heights or water.
The following physical requirements are an absolut must:
- Have a good head for heights
- Be able to swim
- Basic fitness level
Participation of Children
Kids can participate from 12 years of age but only accompanied by a parent.
Closed, sportive shoes
Please wear closed and sportive shoes for this activity. Flip-flops are not permitted. Please consider that your shoes will get soaking wet.
What to take with you
- Backpack for own things
- Comfortable and sportive clothing
- Second pair of shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Canyoning Tour
- Per person: € 50,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Certified tour guide
- Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.
- Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)
- Photo CD
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Complete equipment, e. g. helmet, ropes etc.|
|Energy snack (water, fruits, energy bar)|
|Taxes and insurances|