Pesca a Fondo Puerto Rico Gran Canaria
Desde: € 50,00
Bottom Fishing Puerto Rico
October to April
A spectacular boat with a highly qualified crew from Puerto Rico! All ready to go! Your opponent is lurking in the depths of the ocean ground. After the bite, he immediately reveals all his strength and agility, so you know directly who you are dealing with. You are possibly starting the fight for the biggest catch of the day. Bonitos, sharks, garfish, rays or barracudas. With decades of experience, the skipper knows exactly where he has the best chance of catching the heavy-weights and most belligerent sea creatures. Even if you have only a little or no experience in dealing with fishing at sea, that’s no problem at all. The professional crew will show you everything you need to know. The ultimate holiday experience.
Note: The crew in Puerto Rico is offering bottom fishing from October to April.
- The Two Fishing Seasons Important Note
Deep Sea Fishing on Gran Canaria is divided in two seasons:
1. Bottom Fishing:
Takes place from October to April.
2. Trolling – Big Game Fishing:
Takes place from May to September.
As with all natural processes, there may be variations here, as the presence of the various fish species depend among other on the water temperatures and currents. Therefore, the times given cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Age Children 7 Years Requirement
The minimum age of children traveling is 7 years.
- Tablets for nausea Recommendation
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
- Weather conditions Note
Please note that the route or the dates may be changed due to weather conditions.
- Fishing Experiences Note
To participate in this fishing trip, the participant does not need any experience or prior knowledge.
- What to take with you Recommendation
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
- Spectator (from 7 years): € 50,00
- Adult with one rod: € 70,00
- Adult with two rods: € 130,00
- Child 7 up to 12 years with rod: € 50,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Boat, specialized in deep-sea fishing with state-of-the-art tracking technology
- Modern (deep-sea) fishing equipment
- Sandwiches and 1 beverage
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
(Others can be bought on board for € 1.00)
|Taxes and insurances|
|– – –|