Tour en Bici de Montaña por las Cumbres de Gran Canaria
Desde: € 75,00
The Summits Gran Canaria Mountain Bike
No less than the highest summit of Gran Canaria is the starting point of this guided MTB tour. This tour is definitely a must for all mountain bikers who love descending – in fact, you will cover more than 2.200 hm downhill. From the impressive”Roque Grande” the big rock you take the “Grande Bajada” an extremely long descent onto rock garden trails towards the typically canarian town Valsequillo. Speed, action and varied tracks – you will feel every meter in your arms. A downhill track with berms and a good flow! The tour won’t end before you are back to sea level at the coast only 10 meters away from the sea.
Please note that you can only participate in this mountain bike tour if you already have experience in mountain biking and are physically fit. You’ll find further details under the heading “Services and Prices”.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Different Payment Method
When booking this tour, you pay the full tour price in advance.
The 24 hour cancellation right certainly also applies here. For cancellations up to 24 hours before the tour date, the amount paid will be refunded fully.
Fitness and Technique
Please check the data about the fitness and technique levels of this tour carefully. You will find this information under the heading ”Services and Prices”. Then evaluate your physical fitness and your skills realistically.
If you do not meet these requirements, we strongly advise not to book this mountain bike tour. This is for your health and safety. Furthermore, the organizer may refuse to admit you to the tour.
Minimum Age and Minimum Body Height
The minimum age is 16 years. Children under 16 can participate accompanied by one of their parents.
The minimum body height is 1,55 Meters
Information body height and weight
Please note that we need to know your heights and weight in order to book your mountain bike tour. Please enter this information for each participant in the ”Checkout” section in the field ”Booking Note”
Closed, sportive footwear
For the mountain bike tour you need sportive closed shoes. Sandals or flip-flops are not permitted.
What to take with you
- Bike pants and gloves are highly recommended
- Comfortable and sporty clothing, maybe a windbreaker
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Sun cream, high sun protection
Important note: This mountain bike tour is offered in the variations L and XL. They only differ in the fitness and technique parameters. See below for more details.
Prices Mountain Bike Tour
- Variation L per person: € 75,00
- Variation XL per person: € 75,00
- Per person: € 15,00 additional costs for hotel transfer zone Pasito Blanco to Puerto de Mogán
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
- Snacks and water
- High-quality full-suspension mountain bike and helmet
- SPD, Flats or normal pedals (Please specify when you book)
Parameter Variation L
- Route 41 km, 340 Meters uphill, 2.240 Meters downhill
- Fitness Level: 3,0
- Technique Level: 3,0
Parameter Variation XL
- Route 39 km, 350 Meters uphill, 2.250 Meters downhill
- Fitness Level: 3,5
- Technique Level: 3,5
- Level 1: Moderately condition, max. 400 Meters of altitude difference, max. 8% ascend, low pace
- Level 2: Good condition, max. 600 Meters of altitude difference, max. 15% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 3: Physically Fit, max. 800 Meters of altitude difference, max. 20% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 4: Physically Fit, max. 1.200 Meters of altitude difference, max. 25% ascend, moderate pace
- Level 1: Basic knowledge of riding, braking and gear systems, some experience on the off road on some coarse gravelly or rocky ground
- Level 2: You have good bike control on coarse gravelly or sandy tracks and are confident on some steep ascents and descents
- Level 3: You have good competent bike control on technical singletrack as well as on climbs and descents with rough gravelly slopes where the surface is mostly loose and inconsistent
- Level 4: You have very professional bike control on any terrain with steep slopes, rocky loose sections and varied single track
Return Transfer free:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras
Return Transfer can be booked for 15 €:
Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|High-quality full-suspension mountain bike and bicycle helmet|
|Sandwich and water|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Hotel transfer from and to Pasito Blanco to Mogán|
|Bike pants and gloves|