Busexcursie naar Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 25,00
Begin v. de tour
Bus Tour Las Palmas Gran Canaria
You will see in just one bus tour Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, a botanical garden and a volcano crater! This excursion includes something to suite really everyone!
Begin your tour with a trip into the history of the capital Las Palmas and see the Cathedral, the Bishop’s Palace and the Columbus House. Have a stroll through the market halls and along the popular shopping lane Triana in the old town while admiring its magnificent architecture. The journey to the next highlight takes you past the Puerto de la Luz in Europe’s third largest trading port.
You’ll go to the biggest botanical garden of Gran Canaria – the Jardín Canario – an absolute must for every nature lover. The incredible color splendor and the immense variety of endemic plants is a very special experience for all!
The spectacular end of this excursion will be the visit of the imposing volcano crater Bandama.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Tablets for nausea
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Bus Tour Las Palmas
- Adults: € 25,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 12,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned coach|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Food and refreshing drinks|