Bustour De hoogtepunten van Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 39,00
Begin v. de tour
Bus Tour Gran Canaria Highlights
This Bus Tour from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is packed with some truly amazing highlights. See the basilica of Gran Canaria patron the “Virgen del Pino” and the well preserved historical center of the beautiful mountain village Teror. Taste traditional almond sweets in the cozy village Tejeda during a coffee break while contemplating wonderful mountain views. Walk up to the impressive landmark of Gran Canaria – the Roque Nublo in a 1 hour 15 min trek or just take a rest and enjoy the views and the surrounding in the meantime. Spend some time at the picturesque port of Puerto de las Nieves by Agaete. 1 Hour and 20 minutes to spend while enjoying a nice lunch or staying at the small volcanic beach. And before return to Las Palmas visit the only Arabica Típica coffee plantation of Europe and taste its delicious product.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Tablets for nausea
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
What to take with you
- Snack and sufficient beverage
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Bus Tour
- Per person: € 39,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 25,00
- Optional bookable in bus
- Lunch (excluding drinks): € 7,00
Note: Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to a coffee plantation
- English speaking tour guide
- Sufficient time for having lunch
No hotel transfer offered on this tour.
The tour starts at 8:20 in the morning. The meeting point is located in Las Palmas in the Santa Catalina Park in front of the tourist information.
The address is:
Muelle Santa Catalina, 4, 35008 Las Palmas, Spain.
Click here to see the location on Google Map.
Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation too.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned coach|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Entrance to a coffee plantation|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Other food and beverage|