Bustour Het panorama van Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 33,00
Begin v. de tour
Bus Panorama Tour Gran Canaria
Discover the true beauties of the island Gran Canaria, hidden in its very heart! The Bus Panorama Tour will first take you to Telde, which used to be the capital of the island during the Guanche era. Finally you head to Arucas where Europe’s largest rum cellar invites you to a visit and free tasting (except Saturdays!).
As the roads wind through the green mountains of the north, you will reach the mountain village Valleseco. Continuing through the island’s interior the Panorama bur tour leads you along imposing mountains, and steep gorges, to reach Cruz de Tejeda, from where you have great view to the majestic Roque Nublo, the landmark of Gran Canaria. From here, your trip goes on to San Bartolomé de Tirajana, where you will have a breathtaking view of the beautiful Santa Lucia.
Important note: Since the rum factory is closed on Saturdays, it cannot not be visited on this day, therefore there won’t be the rum tasting. Alternatively, the bus tour will take you to Firgas on Saturdays.
Please note that routes specified by the organizer may can be changed due to weather and road conditions or other circumstances.
Different route on Saturdays
Since the rum factory is closed on Saturdays, it cannot not be visited on this day, therefore there won’t be the rum tasting. Alternatively, the bus tour will take you to Firgas on Saturdays.
Lunch on Tour
If you do not want to take the lunch offer, pack a lunchtime snack. Valsequillo is not a tourist destination and therefore does not offer many other restaurants.
As the bus tours lead through the magnificent mountain landscapes of Gran Canaria, journeys through curves and serpentines are unavoidable. Therefore, we recommend that in case that you have a sensitive stomach you take a travel tablet before the trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Closed and comfortable shoes
- Sun cream, high sun protection
- Camera or video camera
- Possibly sunglasses
Prices Bus Panorama Tour
- Adults: € 33,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 15,00
- Optional bookable in bus
- Lunch adults: € 11,00
- Lunch children up to 12 years: € 8,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Modern, air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch can be booked in addition
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, air-conditioned coach|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Taxes and insurances|