Catamarantocht bij zonsondergang Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 59,00
Begin v. de tour
Sunset Catamaran Cruise Gran Canaria
Relaxed sunset tour with live chill-out music aboard a stylish catamaran. End the day after an eventful afternoon on board, watching the spectacular sunset while listing to live music and enjoying drink. This tour starts in the late afternoon in Puerto Rico. It takes you west along the steep rocks of the rustic cliffs of Gran Canaria. Take a seat on the comfortable mats. Although the mats are close to each other, this will spread in the course of the tour. As soon you anchor, everybody will be swimming, snorkeling, banana-boat riding and you can also try a variety of water sports. Just book it on board at discounted rates if you wish. After the meal, you will sit back in peace and contentment as the sun will sink in the sea and just enjoy the moment.
Children under 2 years
Children under 2 years travel for free. But as they occupy a full place on board, we need to know if you have one or more children under the age of 2 years. Please mention the number of children under 2 years when booking.
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Bath sheet for covering the mats
- Swimwear, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Catamaran Sunset Cruise
- Adults: € 59,00
- Children 2 up to 9 years: € 39,00
- Children under 2 years: Gratis
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Services and parameters
- Buffet with Canarian and other dishes
- Free alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Water sport activities available at discounted prices
- Modern, comfortable 21 meter catamaran with large sundeck
- Barrier-free catamaran (access and toilets)
Water Sport Activities
- JetSki ride / 10 minutes: € 30,00 per JetSki (1 or 2 pax)
- Parasailing / 10 minutes: € 25,00 per person
- Bananaboat / 6 minutes: € 6,00 per person
- Crazy Donut / 5 minutes: € 10,00 per person
- Please note:
- These water sports activities are only bookable on board
- Minimum age rider of the jetski is 16 years
- In case of pregnancy and back problems, we recommend not to participate in the water sports activities (this also applies to the speed boat trip with the captain)
- Fridays banana boat and donut are not available
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán.
The exact pick-up time will be noted on your reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Meeting time, address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
|Modern, comfortable and accessible catamaran|
|Buffet and drinks|
|Speedboat ride with the captain|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Water sport activities|