Excursie met zeilboot Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 69,00
Begin v. de tour
Sailing Boat Trip Gran Canaria
A pleasant sailing trip on the elegant Turkish Gulet along the southwest coast of Gran Canaria. As soon as the sails inflate, they inevitably lead you away from the touristy hustle and bustle and the silence of the sea embraces you. Depending on the wind conditions, the mainsail at the high mast ensures the finest sailing pleasure. Enjoy the breeze on deck, feel the sun on your skin and the salty sea air on your lips! Discover the rugged beauty of the rocky cliffs. Bathing stops make this trip complete. Those who want a bit more action will get their money’s worth on the water sports offer, which can be booked on board of the sailing boat at reduced rates. Try canarian delicacies and enjoy a few drinks. Drinks, food and enjoyment are included!
Drinks and food are included in the price! Beer, wine, soft drinks and water are available for free throughout the whole boat trip. Beef steaks, chicken breast, Canarian potatoes and salad are served for lunch.
Photos 6, 8, 10, 12 on Pixabay
If you are a vegetarian, diabetic or have any kind of food allergies, are lactose or gluten intolerant, please inform us when booking (”Booking Notes” box).
Please note that the route may have to be changed due to prevalent weather conditions.
Tablets for nausea
If you are prone to nausea on boat trips or if you are have not tested your seaworthiness yet, we recommend that you take a tablet against nausea before the boat trip.
What to take with you
- Comfortable and sportive cloths
- Swimwear, towels, maybe spare clothes
- Please take jackets from October to April
- Open and comfortable shoes, for example: flip-flops
- Sun cream, high protection
- Foto or video camera
Prices Sailing Boat Trip
- Adults: € 69,00
- Children 2 up to 12 years: € 40,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Please note: Bookings for children are not possible at Thursday
Services and parameters
- JetSki and parasailing possible for half the price
- Modern, motorized sailing-ship
- English speaking guide
- Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
- The meeting point for participants staying at Tauro, Playa del Cura, Amadores and Puerto Rico is located directly at the mooring of the excursion boat in the port of Puerto Rico. The address of the port, as well as the exact mooring of the boat and the meeting time will be communicated to you in the reservation confirmation.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of PAX and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
- Photos 6, 8, 10, 12 on Pixabay
|Modern sailing-ship with spacious outdoor area|
|Gourmet food and drinks|
|English speaking guide|
|Taxes and insurances|
|JetSki and parasailing possible at half the price|