Super 2,5 uur Quad Tour Gran Canaria
Vanaf: € 85,50
Begin v. de tour
Super Quad Tour Gran Canaria
Quad driving fun outdoors – the wild backland of Gran Canaria is exactly the terrain where this agile powerhouse feels most comfortable. It is the Eldorado for Quad enthusiasts, so to speak. Winding mountain roads, bumpy gravel trails and fantastic weather. After a brief introduction you start this attractive mixture of on and offroad tracks. Your convoy of hungry power-machines drives into a true happening for adventure enthusiasts. Feel the strength of your quad. Put your skills to the test during your dusty foray through gravel, stick and stone. Exciting off-road trails and breathtaking scenery make a sensational combination of nature experience, action and adrenaline.
Drivers license class B
Obligatory! It´s not possible without. The ones who want to drive a quad need to have a drivers license class B, need to carry it with them and show it before the tour starts.
Minimum age driver 18 years
The minimum age for driving a quad is 18 years. Younger persons, allowed to drive a car under supervision (accompanied driving) in their own country, are not allowed to drive a quad on Gran Canaria
Minimum height and minimum age participant
Your children can go with you on the quad. The minimum age is 8 years and they have to reach a minimum height of 1,35 meter.
Closed, sturdy shoes
The drivers have to wear closed, sturdy shoes (i.e. trainers), sandals or flip-flops are not allowed.
Participation of pregnant women
We expressly do not recommend pregnant women to participate to this activity.
What to take with you
- Sun cream, high protection
- Anti-dust bandanas
- From October to April please bring jackets
Prices Super Quad Tour
- One person in one quad: € 85,50
- Two persons in one quad: € 108,00
Note: All prices stated are inclusive of the “IGIC” tax, canary equivalent to “VAT”
Depending on the booking situation:
9:00 h, 13:00 h or 17:00 h
For details, see “Hotel transfer”
Services and parameters
- Vehicle: Quad with 625 ccm and automatic transmission
- Off-Road and On-Road
- Anti-dust goggles and helmets
- Photo-CD (can be bought for € 10)
Free return transfer from:
Bahía Feliz, San Agustin, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, Meloneras, Pasito Blanco, Salobre Golf, Patalavaca, Arguineguín, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Playa del Cura, Taurito, Puerto de Mogán
Depending on the booking situation, this excursion is organized several times a day. You can not choose the excursion time yourself. This is determined by the operator. Therefore, the exact pick up time can only be told with the reservation confirmation.
There is no hotel transfer for Monte Leon.
Arrive by yourself
You can travel to the venue by yourself. Address and directions can be found on the reservation confirmation.
- Enter the number of quads and preferred date
- Select transfer service – yes or no
- Payment of the deposit
- Receipt of payment confirmation by Email
- Receipt of reservation confirmation by Email in 48h
- Print the reservation confirmation or save it on your mobile
- Check pick-up location and time of the reservation confirmation
- Present reservation confirmation on the tour day to the operator
- Pay the remaining balance on the tour day to the operator
- Photos by Pixabay
|Anti-dust goggles and helmets|
|Taxes and insurances|
|Dust protection bandana|
|Photo-CD (can be bought for € 10)|